.. will probably be created with a flat-file CMS / generator / toolkit. Currently favoring Yellow, but if its blog component turns out too stressful to adapt, I might switch to something else .. or just go again, baaaaaack in time, and roll my own storage agnostic / flat file blog CMS generator thingy ;)
- static shit
- fast as farts go (cat farts ^_^)
- no jQuery, just ki + head.core.css3 + maybe script.js
- HTML5 Boilerplate + ResponsiveGridSystem
- the usual nasty color combinations, but more ..
- probably comments turned on selectively
- maybe automated short URL creation via f2w.de