The following list contains all of the extensions which are installed in my current build of Firefox aka Swiftweasel ;)
- Adblock Plus 1.1.3 - Ads were yesterday!
- Adblock Plus: Element Hiding Helper 1.0.6 - Helps you create element hiding rules for Adblock Plus to fight the text ads.
- bug489729 1.3 - Workaround Bug 489729 - Clicking a tab once and then moving your mouse in a downward motion causes a new window to open.
- Download Statusbar 0.9.6.7 - View and manage downloads from a tidy statusbar.
- DownloadHelper 4.7.1 - Download videos and images from many sites
- DownThemAll! 1.1.8 - The mass downloader for Firefox.
- Firebug 1.5X.0b6 - Web Development Evolved. (Note: 1.5 stable does contain some rather nasty bugs, thus I'm sticking to this one till these bugs have been fixed)
- Firecookie 1.0.2 - Cookie manager for Firebug. Firebug has to be installed in order to use this extension.
- Flashblock 220.127.116.11 - Replaces Flash objects with a button you can click to view them.
- MR Tech Toolkit 6.0.4 - MR Tech Toolkit power tools for all users. (en-US)
- oldbar 1.2 - URL bar uses Firefox 2 style results
- RightBar 0.5 - Moves sidebar to the right side of the browser.
- Sage 1.4.6 - A lightweight RSS and Atom feed reader.
- Scuttle 0.4.1 - Store, share and tag your bookmarks. (Note: Adapted version; I'm using this on a daily basis, thus my bookmarks keep being accessible from any place of the world ;))
- Secure Login 0.9.3 - A login extension similar to Opera's Wand login
- Splash 2.0.2 - Adds a splash screen. Supported in Firefox, Flock, Thunderbird, Sunbird, eMusic Remote, Songbird and Sunbird. (en-US)
- Tab Mix Plus 0.3.8.2 - Tab browsing with an added boost. (Note: Second extension I install on a freshly set up Firefox-based browser; right after Adblock Plus ;))
- Update Notifier 0.1.5.5 - Notifies you when updates are available for your extensions and themes. (Note: Despite the fact, that FF already ships with something like this, its very useful if you're NOT using a Firefox standard build, like I do with Swiftweasel)
- User Agent Switcher 0.7.2 - Adds a menu and a toolbar button to switch the user agent of the browser. (Note: Just a few days ago this came in very handy in combination with the Firecookie extension, to test the behaviour of a xt:Commerce-powered site if Google Bot comes visiting and chokes on the PHP-Session-IDs)
- Web Developer 1.1.8 - Adds a menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.
The following extensions are only needed part-time, so they're usually deactivated:
- Fangs 1.0.7 - Renders a text version of a web page similar to screen reader output. (Note: only used for website optimization / testing purposes)
- Minimap Addon 0.3.13 - Mapping tools for your browser (Note: I especially prefer the minimap preview window, which is kind of a lightbox showing you a preconfigured overview of a location you selected right now; but it's a resource hog, and as long as I aint have work to do that includes looking up huge amounts of locations this extensions is seldomly used)